Session will focus on scoring areas coming out of the NCAA tournament. Top NCAA set-ups and offensive takedown scoring will be the focus of teaching. Also will focus drill on the single leg finish.
Warm-Up 40 minutes
Focus once again will be defensive skill work to allow better muscle memory. We will spend a little more time using the wizzer to make athletes more aware of rules concerning “no” reaction time.
- Foot back to the mat standing
- Heavy foot bump with hips against high-c and pull up on single leg with heavy foot drill
- Square up on sweep single
- Using the wizzer against the single getting opponent up the back. This session partner should be working for far foot concerning reaction time rule.
Technique 45-55 minutes
Top 4 set-ups from the NCAA tournament incorporated with the following leg attacks:
- Load it up from the mat
- Load it up stuck on outside transfer inside
- Pipe finish split for navy
- Limp arm
- Cut across when opponent sprawls
Depending on time left allow athletes open drill time.
Total Practice Time Approx. 120 Minutes
Copyright © 2015 Kolat.com