Warm-Up 20 minutes
- Play wrestling mixed with sprints occasionally
- Sumo drill: first guy to get 8, 6, 4 push-outs or snaps to the mat
Technique 20 Minutes
This is not new looking to get solid reps working around our opponent to a turn. All spins come from a fake and pull to the mat:
- 10x’s Spin from double triceps and turn
- 10x’s Spin from front headlock and turn
- 10x’s Spin by chasing one side and changing direction and turn
Chain Drilling 30 minutes
Chain drilling will be done in 4-minute blocks forcing athletes to hit 3, 4, and 5 attacks before a score. Much of the focus should be in clearing out from under opponent when our first and second attempts don’t work. Rebuild, gain the tie, and shoot again.
Coaches determine the chain wrestling scenarios.
Cool Down 10 minutes
- 20x’s Fight against tight waist to hip heist
Total Practice Time Approx. 90 Minutes
Copyright © 2018 Kolat.com LLC