Goal is to find common near fall positions from basic and not so basic takedowns. Following the drill athletes will be O.Y.O. (on your own) to drill whatever they like or wrestle live go’s.
Warm-Up 20 minutes
Warm-up will be O.Y.O.
Technique 40 Minutes
High intensity drill athletes should push themselves physically and mentally being a short training session.
- High-C and Double Leg to Turk (video 1) (Video 2)
- Miss the Turk find figure four
- Single Leg to the corner find nearside cradle once takedown is secured
- Snap and spin to cradle
- Down block shot spin to cradle (variation of above)
- High-C crackdown swim to cradle when opponents head drapes
O.Y.O Drilling 20 minutes
What you need to feel good, areas you want to work!
Total Practice Time Approx. 90 Minutes
Copyright © 2015 Kolat.com LLC